CBS Client Bookkeeping Solution Flyer
Accurate and timely accounting information is a necessity for any successful business. L. E. Williams & Company, P.C. can assist you on either a temporary or on-going basis. Due to the size of our firm, our clients receive incomparable, personalized, quality service. We offer the following:
We offer Services Including:
- Corporate tax returns
- Partnership tax returns
- LLC, LLP tax returns
- Individual tax returns
- Representation before the IRS or State
- Gift, Trust, Fiduciary and Estate tax returns
- Nonprofit tax returns
- Employee Benefit Plan tax returns
- Year round tax planning for businesses and individuals
- Tax advice regarding Like Kind Exchanges
- Form 1120-H Tax Return for Homeowners Association
- Foreign Earned Income Exclusion - Form 2555
- Profit improvement programs
- Information planning
- Business valuations
- Business plans
- Due diligence reviews
- Operational reviews
- Merger and acquisition assessment
- Financing assistance
- Litigation support
- Valuation of retirement benefits for divorce
- Valuation of Family Limited Partnerships (and LLCs)
- Expert Witness
- Forensic accounting
- Business entity selection
- Business continuation planning
- Lease/buy analysis
- Key Employee retention plans
- Executive record keeping & bill payment
- Financial statement preparation
- Analyzing operating results
- Payroll and sales taxes
- Budget and cash flow projections
- Condominium Association - CPA reviewed financial statement
- Homeowners' Association - CPA reviewed financial statement
Tax Planning and Return Preparation Services
Expertise. Peace of mind. These are the things that you can expect your tax advisor to provide. We view our relationship with each of our clients as an ongoing partnership and strive to provide you with quality, up-to-date tax return preparation and advice. We keep abreast of current tax laws throughout the year to minimize your tax liabilities and to maximize your future opportunities.
Whether you are an individual or operate a multi-tiered corporation or partnership, our partners and staff can accommodate your needs for tax planning and preparation.
Financial Statement Preparation
Third parties relying on your financial statements often require an audit, review, or compilation for assurance.
In the diverse world of business, some companies find it difficult to manage all of the many functions required to run their businesses. Wouldn't it help you to rely on a trusted and accessible business partner to handle your payroll? Allow us to take care of your payroll needs - from issuing the payroll checks to filing the necessary tax returns.
Business Valuation Services
ESOPs, litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, divorce settlements, buy - sell agreements... In these cases, you need to know what your business is worth. Rely on our firm to assist you through these difficult processes. We will do a comprehensive analysis that can help you make informed decisions. Business Valuation Report with conclusion of value opinion. Holder's interest calculation report for divorce.
Collaborative Divorce Financial Services
Business Valuation, trained in Collaborative Family Practice, and Collaborative Divorce Financial Professional.
The Big Deal for a collaborative financial specialist is to:
1. Gather information that tells the "whole" story rather than one-sided information that litigation experts typically work with to support a single position.
2. Create options with the team that address the clients' individual, mutual, and family financial goals.
3. Educate rather than tell clients what they should do.
4. Communicate with team members and provide neutral facilitation on financial issues.